Friday, April 17, 2009

spend much! (to avoid economic recession?)

i don't know if the information is correct, perhaps it is and I believe on that! Please check this out http://www.scribd.com/doc/9963947/Recession for any clarifications regarding the recent economic issues in most countries: the ECONOMIC RECESSION!

I would like to know what recession is...so i searched for it, and fortunately I found that website! This is how I understand this thing: If we buy more goods then more products will be consumed, generally, it will result to increase in GDP! So why tell the people to spend less and save money? What's going to happen if everybody will stop spending? This is my opinion...and I believe have the right to write it! (kaisog lol!) Please do inform me... If you have a clearer understanding with this matter! As for now...I stand for this: "SPEND MUCH"!!!haha... (bad influence)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment