Tuesday, June 9, 2009

11.20.09

OMG. can't wait to see the movie. sana mag.november naaaa! time machine please. please. im goin crazy..and its all bcoz of NEW MOON. the official trailer is out. I just saw it earlier. whether i was the last one to see it or not. I dont really care. what matters to me is that..I'd seen it. and men! trailer plang.. its like. waaaahhh..nakakaloka na. grabe. addiction na tlga to! A big thanks to steph (close kami anu ba.), grabe. twilight saga is really great! though I haven't read the other two books..I know it's as great as twilight and new moon. i also like jake and bella's team up. jake is incredibly gorgeous as well. it's a good thing, Im not on bella's position.so I don't have to choose between the leeches and the dogs. ;)

But I was just not happy with what happened to midnight sun. (I was the last to know about this, I guess). I just hope steph will finish this thing. Im very much excited to know edward's perspectives. *sigh* dishonesty really ruins everything! grrr...

june.july.august.september.october.november.
men! ang tagal pa.. hayst. cge la. the movie is worth waiting for.

* Im with the vampires but I also run with the werewolves *


No comments:

Post a Comment