Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's not march 2011 anymore.


Life could be tough at times. Deal with it or die. Tomorrow will be the judgement day. Maram na ko tak result. I won't even open that piece of paper. I don't know if I can handle it. This is going to be difficult. I guess, have to adjust plans. Its not march 2011 anymore.

I'm trying to be optimistic. But I know where I stand. I need miracles so I could pass that subject. And if miracles are real, perhaps, tomorrow's going to be my lucky day. 

Should I go to school tomorrow? Would it be running away from reality if I won't be there? I know sooner I'll have to face it.Not as soon as tomorrow please. Well I've been on the process of forgiving myself for being a failure since the first half. I'm not over it yet, I guess. But I know I'm good. I'm good at screwing my life.  I still love myself though. Probably its not that obvious. I swear, I still love who I am. I'm not being emotional or something. Don't even have plans of joining the club. Well I won't deny that I'm too dramatic, or pessimistic or what. Please allow me to be like that. Just for now. Also til tomorrow or the day after that. Maybe a week after. It's not going to last til next year, I promise. Just for now. 

I'm bleeding in silence. No wounds or blunt trauma.It's like I want to tell those dinosaurs to: "EAT ME!". Oh well they don't exist anymore. I'll have  the giant snakes do that instead. Hmm, but i'll surely be running for my life after saying it. See? My instincts will not let me die. Which means, I still would choose to be alive. Life could be tough at times. Deal with it or die.

2 comments:

  1. Don't act like a loser, that's way too far to success. You are just rude to yourself, don't allow it.

    ReplyDelete