Wednesday, October 27, 2010

1027.TEN

So, I’m done with two movies. I’ll be back to Tacloban tomorrow, that is, if laziness won’t hit me, again. We’ll I got a lot of stories to tell. It’ll take me forever to finish writing it. Yea, that’s a little bit exaggerated. It’s something like that, though.  If you know what I mean. Well, I bet you don’t understand what I’m trying to say. I don’t understand myself either. 
I’m watching Jeepers  Creepers 2, by the way. And it’s taking my breath away. Whoa! I love trailers. The kind with killers that rips off the head or do something unimaginable to a body or something.
Well I like movies that make me scream. I mean really screeeeaaaammm. The kind that makes me forgets to breathe. Something like, Wrong Turn or Saw.
I guess that’s all for now. Goin to watch survivor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment