Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Mr.NOT Perfect

YOU,
                I never expected nor dreamed of you. We met in a very unpleasant way. You were very annoying that time, though I must admit, I was attracted to you.
                I thought that’s just it, until one day we had that chance to look at each other’s eyes, and there was this connection. The moment that made my heart beats twice its normal rate. And from being a stranger you became someone not a stranger at all.
                Weeks after that, I said YES. But that was because I was planning to teach you a lesson. I tried to break up with you because things are getting serious. I told you the whole teaching-a-lesson thing, you get mad, as I expected. However, we continued.
7 months, 9 days and still together. It’s quite amazing how we made it here. It was never easy for both of us. We went through a lot of adjustments and acceptance dramas, which I believe were not over it yet.
I wasn’t the perfect girl. I have mood swings which I know you’re still on the process of learning how to deal with it. I waste my time on computer stuff. I overslept, most of the times. I call you bullsh*t. I let my pride go over me at times. I don’t like PDAs. I sometimes neglect you. I unknowingly or unintentionally hurt you. I’m glad you stayed.
 You’re not good at staying away of troubles. You often start a fight. You we’re not Mr. Perfect. But after realizing it, it’s odd that I still want to be with you.
I choose to stay though you tend to become cranky at times, or get jealous over unreasonable things. And even if I find you annoying when you become so over protective, possessive, egocentric and conceited I’ll stick with you. I know you know that.
I’ll be your friend. And when you just need someone to talk to, I’ll listen. You’re the only bullsh*t I never would want to get rid of. That face with pimples on it and a wrinkled forehead from being so irritable from losing a DOTA game, it’s what I want to see upon waking up every day. I’ll pray that we’ll be able to make this ‘til forever and the day after that.
You’re the guy I want to have long walks with. And though you lose temper like a 3 year old boy, I love you and you know that I do.
ME♥

2 comments:

  1. The picture almost got me fucked up. Seriously, are you madly in love right now? Maybe you were rubbing yourself while you were posting that pic. rofl!


    http://arandomshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. gin remove ko na an pic. :)

    ReplyDelete