Tuesday, January 4, 2011

just some ordinary day.

               Woke up at 9am. I have to. Went to SOPHIE to pick up my orders, school after. Had lunch with Joco, then we played dota with the girls and boomliki. We had dinner after that.
                When I arrived at my boarding house, I had some catching up with my friends, talking about how they spent their break and other stuff. These are the moments I will always cherish. It’s just so sad that we will no longer be able to have that long talks soon. Some will graduate. We’ll get busy focusing on our chosen fields. Some would get married. No more DOTA game. No more screaming. No more calling of funny names toward each other. I tell you, these are the best moments in life. Moments wherein you’ll get to laugh so hard because of nothing or going crazy over the things that only you and your friends knew.
                I pity those people who don’t find time to laugh and do crazy things once in a while. They’re missing a lot. Oh well maybe, it’s what makes them happy.
                I live life to the fullest. I don’t want making regrets. It’s of no use. It only makes me miserable. If I fail to do something, then let it be. Other options might be available, so why not grab them and make the most of it? There’s just no sense in thinking about the “what if’s”.
                Life is unpredictable. We might not be here tomorrow. So, live well!
                Have a fun ride in dreamland we all deserve to rest! Good Night. 

Stop regretting the things that once made you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment