Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The BREAK-up

"The Break-Up" reminds me of you, us, how we used to be back then. Those stupid fights we had, exchanging awful words towards each other. Hindi ko na nga mabilang kung ilang BULLSH*T na ang tinanggap mo from me! And really, believe it or not, I want to apologize for being such a terrible partner!

I know I didn't play my part so well that it's one of the many reasons why we're in this kind of situation now. We're not even friends, we ignore each other na parang we're in two different planets, worse is, we turned out to be hating each other. Kumusta naman? Honestly, hindi ko na talaga sya nagugustuhan, kase lately, you've been occupying my thoughts. Parang every scene nalang na makita ko sa movie, reminds me of you. And yea, I have this UNRESOLVED feelings for you. I miss you, and how you you made me feel before we became total strangers.

Again, uulitin ko na naman and gusto ko lang ma emphasize na: I MISS YOU BUT I DON'T WANT YOU BACK! 

Hindi naman sa never na talaga, kase 'til now naman ikaw pa rin naman. And 'til now, parang gusto ko pa rin maniwala na one day, just one ordinary day, we'll see each other again, maybe on the streets pag both na tayong nasa Earth. We'll have some catching up, then we'll both realize na, we still want to be together after all. Okay enough, nakokornihan na ko. (FUN FACT: While I am making this blog, pinagdaraanan ko ang matinding sakit ng tiyan! PS: 7/10!)

At dahil sa sakit ng tiyan ko, nakalimutan ko na yung mga sasabihin ko! Bukas nalang, or maybe some other time. Need to get some rest now, this pain is killing me! Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment